• To be able to fully use the services in SDP3 you must have a
Certificate for services installed in your computer. For more
information about the certificate, see TIL > Scania Diagnos
& Programmer > Other information > Certificate for
services in SDP3.
• Demo files recorded by an SDP3 version older than the one you are
using have limited possibilities to show parameters.
2017 Newest Scania VCI & VCI2 SDP3 V2.31 Software Automotive
Diagnostic Software for Trucks/Buses
Top 5 reasons to get VCI 2 SDP3 V2.31 Software:
1.Latest Software Version 2.31 replaces version 2.30 of Scania Diagnosis & Programmer 3.
2.Our teamviewer remote help assist you to install and activate SDP3 software for 1 laptop !
3.OS: Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 8/8.1 32 bit, Windows 10 32 bit.
4.Software language: German, English,Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian,Japanese,
Korean, Dutch, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian,
Swedish,Turkish, Chinese, Traditional Chinese,Romanian
5.Suitable for Scania VCI and Scania VCI2 SDP3 .
SDP3 V2.31 program supports the following vehicles:
P, G, R, and S series (2016-)
P, G, R and T series (2003-)
F, K and N series
as well as the following engines:
SDP3 V2.31 Software display :
SDP3 V2.31 General new features:
System requirements and recommendations
• Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 must be installed.
• There is no longer support for Windows 7 32 bit. For more
information, see Ti 00-17 01 25.
By using the search box at the top of the window you can now search
directly in the function view. You can choose to search in the
Adjustment, Check or Calibration tab.
The procedure for defect reporting in SDP3 has been improved to
make it simpler to follow.
Instead of a guide in several steps, there is now a simple dialogue
box. In the dialogue box you can select if you want to save the
defect report locally or if you want to send it via e-mail. To be
able to send the defect report via e-mail you must have Microsoft
Outlook. You can choose to create a defect report for a specific
individual product or to make a general defect report.
The dialogue box for defect reports you find in the Help menu.
Note: As from SDP3 2.31, the dialogue box is no longer available for use
if you are connected to a job type. Scania CV AB 2017
• The instructions& solution for communication errors has been
updated. You access the document via the Help menu.
CUI –Infotainment system
• Support resume an interrupted download of software has been
COO – Coordinator
• The new guide verify and check switch modules in the steering
wheel according to the version and the vehicle’s SOPS file.
EMS – Engine Management System
• Vehicles with the S8 engine control unit have previously lacked
support for Default setting of power take-off adaptation. This has
now been rectified.
• The Spark check guide has been removed for vehicles of the P, G,
R and S series with Euro 6 gas engine. As the support in SDP3 has
been improved, the guide tool is no longer required. Instead, use
the Electrical system view for troubleshooting.
RES – Rechargeable energy storage system
• For the sake of clarity and uniformity, the hybrid battery has
been changed to propulsion battery in all instances in SDP3.
TMS – Transmission management system
• New parameters have be added to TMS2:
o Clutch monitoring
o Downhill speed control with active prediction
o Reduced use of the clutch (new values) Scania CV AB 2017
• After a product update of the transmission management system, the
Accelerometer adaptation must always be run. It now starts
automatically after an update of the control unit.
GMS – Gearbox management system
• A function guide which shows how the power is transferred in the
gearbox for different gears in real time has been added. You can
also see how the gear shift forks move and which sleeves are
The guide applies to the following gearboxes:
The guide also applies to the following transmission management
CMS – Chassis management system
• A guide for bleeding control circuit 2 has been implemented.
• Circuits, I/Os and the functional description of differential
locks has been improved.
TSS/TSA – Tag axle steering system
• Function guides for activating and deactivating service mode have
been implemented. Scania CV AB 2017
• A function guide for checking EST and ESTA has been implemented.
• A new parameter for the centring function has been implemented.
1pc x Scania VCI 2 SDP3 V2.31