1.Scania VCI3 is a brand new tool designed by Scania to provide
full maintenance for all Scania trucks, buses and other heavy
vehicles or heavy duty engines made by Scania.
2.VCI3 is a successor of well known diagnostic tool Scania VCI2
Scania VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner Wireless Truck Diagnostic Tool for Scania
Latest Version 2.35
1. Latest Version: V2.35
2. Support All Scania Trucks, Buses and other Heavy Vehicles or Heavy Duty
Engines Made by Scania
3. Wifi Available
4. Support Languages:English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese,
Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish,
Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese
Notice:The adapter does not work with trucks and engines
manufactured before 2004
SCANIA VCI3 Description
1. Scania VCI3 is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems
based on CAN network, it’s a extremely fast yet very compact
2. One of the most interesting new features that can be found in
Scania VCI3 is a Wifi wireless connection (also there is a USB
connector for wired connection).
3. From now you can work without wired connection to your truck,
just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other
disadvantages of wired connections.
4. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18
version so if you want to use this tool you need this version of
SDP3 or later versions of this software.
5. The device is designed for full service trucks, buses and other
heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA. Adapter
works in conjunction with software SDP-3.
6. The adapter does not work with trucks and engines manufactured
7. The main feature of VCI-3 - Work through a high-speed WI-FI
connection. Also in the device has a USB port.
SCANIA VCI3 Features
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
2. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
3. USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)
4. Lightweight aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. Operating voltage CAN BUS (7 - 40V DC)
Scania SDP3 2.35 Diagnosis & Programming for VCI 3 VCI3 without
The program is used for troubleshooting, adjusting customer
parameters, calibrations, conversions affecting the electrical
system and updating software in control units.
Scania diagnostic software works with VCI 3 interface
Highest level access
Industry & Marine
Authorized Scania Workshops
Scania SDP3 2.35 Features
Check and adjustements
Programming of Control units
Need Netframework 4.5 installed on system. windows 7 or 8 will be
In order to install SDP3, administrator rights are required.
Note:The USB key and VCI must not be connected to the computer
during the installation of SDP3, especially not if SDP3 is
installed for the first time.
The communication problems related to Windows 8 is now solved. Some
problem solving reconfigurations was made Thursday the 16th of
UPDATE ECA Please also see Scania Ti 04-14 02 16 for more
information about background and regarding the update process.
SOPS EDITOR INCLUDED
Download with SDP3 from truck SOPS export file;
Decrypt SOPS export file to XML format;
Edit XML file with any XML editor;
Modify more than 300 parameters: like AdBlue, EGR, NOx Control, see
Encrypt XML file to SOPS import file;
Upload SOPS import file to truck with SDP3;
Scania XCOM - is a diagnostic tool to read, save and modify ECU
data such as trouble codes, parameters, statistic data etc.
VCI2/VCI3 interface is used to connect to ECU via CAN protocol.
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types
EMS – Engine management system.
GMS – Gearbox management system.
RET – Retarder system.
AWD – All wheel drive system.
CLS – Clutch Control.
EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the
EMS (S6, S7, S8).
GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
RET (RET1, RET2).
EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
COO (COO6, COO7).
Some interesting options
Chassis ID/VIN Change.
Truck Power INCREASE.
SCANIA VCI3 Package Included
1pc x Scania VCI 3 adapter
1pc x SDP3 latest vesrion CD
1pc x USB key for SDP3 (High Level)